The girls are so excited that Mom tagged them so here we go...
Rules:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves somewhere on their blog.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
*10 Years Ago:
Shalissa- I was enjoying being an only child and having races down the lane with Grandma.
Braylee- I was just born and giving my Mom & Dad a lot of trouble.
*Things To DO On My List Today:
Shalissa- Make Breakfast, Do My Chores, Take A Quiz, Go Babysitting and Relax
Braylee- Help Make Breakfast, Do My Chores, Work On My Report, Relax, and Have Fun
*What Would I Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire
Shalissa- College Fund and Savings, Shopping, Get A Cell Phone and Ipod, and more SHOPPING
Braylee- SHOPPING DUH!!! ( Who wouldn't), College and Savings Funds, Build My Dream House (which I am already drawing. Mom & Dad say I need to marry a RICH man.)
*3 Of My Bad Habits
Shalissa- Not Doing My Homework On Time, Having A Bad Attitude Sometimes, Not Doing My Chores When Asked
Braylee- Forgetting To Tell My Parents Things They Need To Know About, Not Listening To My Parents Sometimes, Not Putting My Backpack & Coat Away After School
*3 Jobs I Have Had (or in my case LOVE to have)
Shalissa- Work At A Daycare, Do Vinyl With My Mom, And Be A Special Education Teacher
Braylee- Cosmetologist, Stay At Home Mom, and A Dance Teacher
*5 Things People Don't Know About Me
Shalissa- I broke my collar bone when I was 1 1/2 yrs. old. ( Thanks Chan for being a good babysitter J/K), I have Hypoglycemia, I don't like to read, I love to eat steak, & I swallowed a tooth while eating sweet n sour chicken.
Braylee- I had surgery when I was 5 for a hernia ( now I have a smile under my belly button), Fell off my bike and knocked my tooth out in the dirt ( we never did find it), I LOVE to exercise, I get sick very easily, and I'm a VERY PICKY eater.
We Tag Nikki, Shay, and Kaitlyn....
Have fun girls!!!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment