Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break Fun!!!


We had so much fun playing with cousins and making brownies even though we messed up a little. Guitar Hero was a lot of fun. It was funny to watch the actions of everybody. The guys got way into it and had a blast. We played UNO attack and Shalaine won all 3 games. She wouldn't even let anybody else have a turn... LOL
It was so nice to get away and have some fun... The kids can't wait until next year!!!

2 comments:

chandra and miles said...

thanks for the great laugh we had alot of fun playing guitat hero and uno even though Shalaine won both games....

Shalaine and Shane said...

Hey next time we come up I will give you some tips on how to win. :) I will diffently bring guitar hero back up this summer. That was fun watch everybody's reactions. I will try and get into the moves more next time. HAHA