The kids look up to him for everything which I'm thankful for because I want my girls to set their standards for a husband that will be just like their dad. I want my boys to treat their wifes and children just like their dad has and does treat them and the family. I couldn't ask for a better example and hero for my children.
Rob you are the greatest. Thank you for everything you do for us. I love you with all my heart and I'm looking forward to many more anniversary's and being able to spend eternity with you and our family.


He whispered in my ear and said we were going to be nice to each other. So I kept up my end of the bargain and look what I got in return. He is such a tease but I love every minute of it!!!



5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!Hopefully you guys can go do something fun .
Wow, 14 years that has gone by fast. Congratulations and happy many more years to come.
Shalaine
I hope you have a great Anniversary and that you get to do something fun to celebrate! BTW-I loved seeing your wedding pictures-so fun!
Congratulations on 14 wonderful years.
I would love to add you guys to our list as well! Blogging is such a great way to stay in touch, although I have to admit it is fast becoming an addiction :)
Great to hear from you.
Marci
Happy late Anniversary. I hope you enjoyed the last 14 years. I love the wedding photos. So fun.
Post a Comment