Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter & Surprise Party for Shalissa!!!
We have a had a very busy week at our house with all the fun things to do over Easter. We dyed the Easter Eggs which was a little different this year because we usually get 20 of the 26 grand kids together and dye all the eggs and we all sleep over at Grandma & Grandpa's house and the Easter Bunny comes to visit and then we all get up and head outside to find the eggs. This year we were on our own but the kids still enjoyed it. I think the kids missed that tradition so we will have to make sure we start again next year. We topped the day off with Easter Dinner at Treg & Tricia's house which was really good and they made each one of the kids a rice krispie bunny that was really cute. Then we had a surprise party for Shalissa which made her day because she thought that we all forgot about her but we would never do that to her. We love her too much!!! Thanks everybody for the fun Easter Holiday and Spring Break vacation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
We had alot of fun with everyone. We need to have Easter at mom and dad's it just wasn't the same without everyone together. It wasn't the same without Shalaine down on easter either. Love Ya !!!
Well the kids were sad when I told them we wasn't going to be back for Easter, they really missed that. We will be there next though. Coloring eggs was really different. Only my three girls got to help. It is crazy when we all get together, but sure is fun. Sounds like you guys had a good Easter.
Love ya Shalaine
It sounds like you guys had a fun spring break and a great Easter! The candy hunt sounds like a fun tradition.
Happy Birthday Shalissa!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter with lots of surprises.
Your blog is sooooooooo cute!!!
I need to take some lessons from you. Maybe sometime we can get together and you can show me how you do it. I really want to start doing digital scrapbooks so I thought I would practice on my blog........if I find the time.
Post a Comment