Rob: "If you know everything, I have a quiz for you to take and IF you pass it in one try then I will buy you a cell phone."
Shalissa got REALLY excited.
Shalissa: "ALRIGHT! I want unlimited texting and a KRZR too."
Rob: "That's fine. I will even let you have unlimited minutes and unlimited long distance for the 50 United States. I will give you 3 'chances,' but only one try at the quiz."
Shalissa: "You have to pay for it until I'm 16 and you can't take it away from me... ever."
Rob: "OK. We can do that. And I'll even be nice and pay for it until you are 18."
Shalissa: "You have to take me on Monday to get my new cell phone, OK?"
Rob: "We will do that if you can pass the quiz."
So by this time, Shalissa thinks she just got a brand new, flashy cell phone that she will be able to use on Monday. She kept asking, "When can I take that quiz?"... "Is it time for the quiz yet?"... "How about right now? Can I take it right now??"
So we finally decided to let her take it and find out just how extensive her knowledge is... it was time for THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ.

I'm Getting A Cell Phone.... YEAH!!!!

Ready, Set, Go....

Shalissa Concentrating Real Hard...

She Made It To Question #3, So We Decided To Be Nice And Let Her Have Another Try...

Lots Of Disappointment...

Bray Trying To Console Her Sister By Telling Her It's OK!!!

Dad Trying To Give Moral Support And Telling Her She Only Has A Few More Years Before She Can Have A Cell Phone!!!
We LOVE YOU SHALISSA!!!
Now you try the quiz and have FUN!!!
Scroll down to the bottom of the page....



3 comments:
That is hilarious! The quiz was even funnier. Carl and I just finally gave up, does it ever end?
That was so funny!! That quiz is so addicting the family is having fun with it. We have made it to 90 something I'm sure if it will ever end.
Love ya
Shalaine
That's pretty funny!! Shalissa was telling me about the quiz when I picked her up to babysit, so I was anxious to try it out. Needless to say, I didn't do to well! :)
Post a Comment