It first started out as little things that he was doing but now they just keep getting bigger and bigger. And some how I need to catch him in the act.
This time he cut the cushion on my couch and not just a small cut but a pretty good sized one.

Ok so my couch is 14 years old and really needs to be replaced but couldn't he give us like another year or so. I'm sure he thought he was helping us out but I really think he needs to start asking before hand if he can do such things.
So if any of you see Mr. Nobody or know who he is can you PLEASE send him our way. We really need to put a stop to this soon. If any of you know how to catch this sneaky little guy please let me know. Thanks for all your help!!!!



2 comments:
I sure hope that Mr. Nobody didn't visit while my girls were there. He occassionally visits our home as well. Hopefully he takes a vacation from your house for a while.
Mr. Nobody has been to our house too. He's aparently the one that spilled the entire box of Cheerios on the carpet yesterday!
Post a Comment