Friday, February 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Rules:
1. Each palyer answers the questions about themselves somewhere on their blog.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

*10 years ago:
I had just had my 2nd baby girl and didn't know the adventure I was about to get into. She got really sick during her first 6 months and gave us a lot of scares. But we love her to pieces and wouldn't trade any of it. And I was enjoying being a Mom to 2 little girls. Only if I knew what was a head of me. LOL

*Things To DO On My List Today:
Dishes, laundry, sweep, vacuum, dust, make meals and go for a 2 mile walk. Maybe I can actually get that dog to break the fence and eat us this time Chan. Just don't squeeze my arm off this time!!! Do something fun with the family.

*What Would I DO If I Were Suddenly Made a Billionaire:
Pay off all debt, fund our retirement and college funds, build my dream house, buy 2 new vehicles, give to charity, help family and friends and of course SHOPPING!!!!

*3 Of My Bad Habits
Not getting up earlier in the mornings, starting projects that I don't finish or take to long to finish... Like the one I'm working on right now. (Sorry Girls), Eating ice... ( I know it's really bad for my teeth but I have to have at least a cup a day if not more)

*3 Jobs I Have Had
Truck Driver during harvest months. (A little advise don't do this job if you can't back up very straight the people at the beet dumps don't like you very well. I won't do that again!!!)
Lorraine's Daycare and In Home Daycare
Stay at home MOM
and my new business Vinyl Cutz & Inspirations- I Love it!!!
Sorry had to throw a few extras in there

*5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
I hate using things after other people have used them even if they have been sanitized.
I don't like feet especially other people's feet touching me... WHEW GROSS :)
If my clothes don't smell like laundry soap then I don't think they are clean and I will rewash them.
If I don't clean at least something in my house each day I feel lazy and feel like my house is dirty.
I don't like candy bars very well. I would rather eat licorice, cinnamon bears, laffy taffy, sweedish fish, etc and ICE...

* I tag Andrea, Shalissa And Braylee
Since I don't know very many blogging friends yet. And Jen was just tagged a few weeks ago...

Have fun girls!!!

No comments: