Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mom, We Need Our Valentine's...

Ok, ok so I'm not totally here anymore. Maybe it's from my stressful weekend or just from being a Mom, who knows. These are some of the conversations that have taken place at our home the last few days:
Kaedyn on the 12th: Mom, do you have my Valentine cards?
Mom: UUUUMMMM, Valentine cards - Well not exactly but I will get those tonight.
(I had totally forgotten about Valentine cards) I wasn't feeling well that night so opted to get the cards first thing in the morning.
Next Morning-
Mom: Hey Bray are you needing Valentine cards this year?
Bray: Yeah, I just forgot.
Ok, so I'm thinking no problem right. I had to go get some for Kaedyn anyway. Well just a little advice NEVER wait until the last minute to do things like this. Everything was picked over and they even had Easter stuff out, but we managed to come up with something.
After school-
Bray: Hey Mom I need a Valentine box for tomorrow.
Mom: Ok, and you are just now telling me because why?
Bray: Sorry, I just forgot.
Well it seems like asking about cards this morning didn't trigger anything for her. She's usually not like this at all. So I'm thinking that's weird I wonder what's up. I never did find out anything:)
Well wouldn't you know I had just thrown away my boxes this morning when the garbage man came. So we finally find a box which by the way was very tricky to do so that she could open it to get her cards but this is what we came up with-






This is what our living room looked like this evening- All this mess for a little holiday treat, but we had FUN!!!


The boys sound asleep through all of the silly craziness at our house tonight

No comments: