So the girls wanted to switch bedrooms again which is a good thing and a bad thing all at the same time. The girls get a much smaller room but I actually have room for all my office stuff now which is great. Well with the switching came the painting because I was not about to have a purple and green office especially since the purple drove me batty. So the whole family pitched in and cleaned up and emptied rooms and got to work. I love my new office colors and I think Rob likes it to because its more masculine then we have ever had but its my favorite room in the house now. That could mean trouble- I might start spending too much time in here now and ignoring the rest of the house:) But after everything was done I'm glad we made the switcheroo one more time!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment