Friday, February 22, 2008
My New Master Bedroom and Bath...
I am really liking my new bedroom and bath. Mason even says it's fancy. Fancier than we've ever had. The bathroom isn't all the way done but it's coming along. I have to keep taking things back because they don't fit or they don't look good but so far I'm liking everything. Thanks to Rob for all his hard work. I haven't helped as much as I would have liked to. Bray has had borderline pneumonia and I came down with a cold the day we started this project and Rob wouldn't let me paint a whole lot. Great job honey!!! Now the decorating part - I'm just not sure what I want to do but I'm sure something will click when I find the right things. What do you guys think about some vinyl on the walls or something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I really like your bedroom do mind if I do my bedroom like that!!! Well at least my bathroom I really want to put some dark brown in my house, that is the only place i can think to put it right now.
Hey guys! Love your blog! Your rooms looks great! I especially loved Masons pics and his oranges. Nice... I bet he'll love those pics when he is older. LOL
Post a Comment