Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Braylee!!!

Happy Birthday Bray!!! I can remember just like yesterday the day she was born and the many sleepless nights of walking the floor (even the days) with this girl. I remember thinking when is this ever going to pass and now she is in Young Women's and thinks she needs make-up. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and have her be my baby again even though I remember thinking about how hard it was. It makes me sad that my kids are growing up, but at the same time I'm loving watching them grow up, learning, trying new things, and becoming the sweet kids that they are. Braylee has a good group of friends that she absolutely loves. Her friend Emma took a white T-shirt and had wrote Happy Birthday Braylee on it and wore it to school today. When Braylee got to school Emma went up to her and said guess what Bray? Ripped open her jacket and yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYLEE. It made Braylee's day! I am so thankful that she has good friends and that they make life fun for her. Her friends all know that Bray LOVES M&M's so she received several packages from her friends today and she thought she was in Heaven. I am so thankful for the friends that she has, they are the ones that have helped make Braylee the sweet girl that she is. We love her and would not trade her for the world. Happy Birthday Sis ~ Hope you had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

chandra and miles said...

Happy Birthday Bray!! You really are a Great Kid. Thanks for being so good to Shay and Brax they both look up to you alot. Hope you had a Awesome 12th B-day. I remember the day you had her also wondering if you ever were going to have her.She sure knows how to make life interesting huh!!We love ya Bray!!

Andrea said...

Happy birthday Braylee! I can't believe you are in YW! Wow. We sure think the world of you! Hope your day was great!