Shalissa is in High School which I think was the hardest for me. It doesn't seem like that many years ago I was there myself and now I have a daughter there. She only has 4 more years left ~ Scary!!! She's growing up so fast. We are starting to talk about college and where and what she wants to do with her life and it's been really good for her to stop and think about those things, but makes mom a little teary eyed.
Braylee is in the 6th grade and is loving it. She came home all excited to tell me about all the 4th graders and how scared they were. She thought it was so fun to watch them. I had to remind her that she was once one of those 4th graders. I'm just glad she is a good kid and likes to help others.
Kaedyn started the 3rd grade and is loving it. When I picked him up on the first day he couldn't wait to tell me how his teacher is really nice because she didn't have to get mad at anybody that day. He is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. This summer he learned how to drive the loader and Grandpa's pick up so he thinks he's ready to drive my car now ~ I'm afraid not honey!
Mason started Kindergarten and the first day was a challenge. He does not like to do new things. He has a routine and does not want it messed up. Thank goodness my mom was there to help drag him in. He was determined he was not going to school. He was kicking, screaming, and dragging his feet. But he loves it now so that's good!
We love each one of our kids and are so proud of the choices they make and the people they have become.



No comments:
Post a Comment