My family was able to rent a cabin and get away for almost a week. The cabin was huge. It had a hot tub, game room, a theatre room which was really nice for the kids, well ok and some of the adults too. It was a much needed vacation and we enjoyed our time with one another. We stayed up way to late every night playing tricks on each other and laughing so hard our stomaches hurt. We ate way too much food so know we all are going on a massive diet so we can lose our 20 pounds we gained. We went sledding, snowmobiling, snowboarding, and we can't forget Nikki's sweet 16 birthday party. Behind our cabin was a river and small hill but it was a little scary going down the hill because you headed straight for the river so the guys were nice enough to go for a ride and find us a safer hill to play on. The kids enjoyed the new hill and had fun riding the snowmobiiles in the powdery snow. We only had a few bumps and bruises but I think Lacie and Shawnieces's was the worst but they got back out there the next day and went for it again. My family all did a little snowboarding and it has got to be one of my favorite sports now. Braylee and Kaedyn were little pros at it. They kept passing me up! I guess that's what happens when you start to get old (opps I mean older)... I had a goal that I was going to make it down the hill once without falling before I was going to go home. Well my plans didn't work out so well when Thursday I took a couple of tumbles and hurt my knee and shoulder. I was still determined I was going to go back out on Friday and accomplish my goal but nobody would let me go again so now I'm working on my next adventure for the summer... Wakeboarding!!!! I already have somebody lined up to take me and I was told I needed to strengthen my arms so now I have started to lift weights so I can accomplish my next goal... Here's some pictures of our vacation!!! My camera died like the 3rd day there so if you want to see more go to Chandra's and Shalaine's blogs.
Hey we are glad you guys came!!We had so much fun. You would have made it down the hill if you hadn't hurt your shoulder..Work on it this summer and by next year when we go again you'll be the real snowboard instructer. That actually knows what she's talking about but you were giving out great tips even though you had never been before!!!
I am glad that you decided to go. Sounds like you guys had a BLAST! Mason told me about it all the way to preschool. He was so cute and had such a great time. These are memories that your children will have forever. I love family get aways.
I am so glad you guys decide to come. It would not have been the same without you their. We should not stay up so late, because are brains start thinking of some pretty weird jokes to play on one another. We had a ball. I hope we can do it again next year. I'm sure you will make it down the hill next year.:)
We love spending time together and watching our kids grow and learn each day. We are always looking for new and exciting adventures and sometimes we find them right inside our home. Life is great and we couldn't ask for anything better!
3 comments:
Hey we are glad you guys came!!We had so much fun. You would have made it down the hill if you hadn't hurt your shoulder..Work on it this summer and by next year when we go again you'll be the real snowboard instructer. That actually knows what she's talking about but you were giving out great tips even though you had never been before!!!
I am glad that you decided to go. Sounds like you guys had a BLAST! Mason told me about it all the way to preschool. He was so cute and had such a great time. These are memories that your children will have forever. I love family get aways.
I am so glad you guys decide to come. It would not have been the same without you their. We should not stay up so late, because are brains start thinking of some pretty weird jokes to play on one another. We had a ball. I hope we can do it again next year. I'm sure you will make it down the hill next year.:)
Post a Comment