Friday, February 20, 2009
The Giggles!!!
OK so I have this problem lately. Every night around 9-9:30 I get the GIGGLES! They are the giggles that are uncontrollable. I used to get these a lot when I was a teenager and I was really tired or every time I was pregnant I would all of the sudden start laughing over silly things. But I can not figure out what my problem is because I am definitely not pregnant and I could only wish I was a teenager again (not really). See the problem is that my giggles are so bad that pretty soon everybody is giggling along with me but none of us have any idea why we are giggling and then we really can't stop because everybody is giggling. I have to say that it is very entertaining at our house lately. Rob thinks he might be getting his old wife back because we used to laugh all the time and now everything seems so serious. They say laughing is the best medicine so maybe this will help all of us have a little more fun in life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well as long as it's not in the middle of a funeral!!!As long as it's at your house happening that's good..Remember me in the middle of the funeral during Family prayer yeah EMBARRASING!!!
Yeah that was embrassing for me too!! I couldn't help but laugh at you... I think I will keep this in my own home thanks :)
Ha Ha Just think of all the calories you are burning! And even better plus you are doing one of the best ab exercises ever so enjoy and GIGGLE away!-Annell
p.s. I posted a joke on my blog just for you hope you check it out!
Well I'm glad to see you are feeling better. It always feels better to just have some really good laughs. I know it helps me too, when I feel stressed out. Love ya and don't let those giggles stop.
Post a Comment