Mason LOVES stuffed animals. Every time we go to the store and he sees a stuffed animal he wants us to buy it for him. I have started to tell him we can't have anymore stuffed animals at our house. Well for his preschool Christmas party his teachers gave him a stuffed teddy bear. I happened to be gone when he got home from school. The first thing he did when he got home was called me in this sad little voice and said, " Mom, you know how you said no more stuffed animals, but mom Miss Dawn gave it to me it was a gift." It was so cute I wish I could have recorded it. I told him that it was OK because it was a gift and we didn't buy it. He was so happy that he didn't have to give his bear back to his teacher. When I got home this is how I found him...



He was so excited that he gets to have 2 teddy bears!!!
I guess I need to be a little more cautious in the words I choose to speak. I can see him telling his teachers, "My mom said I can't have any more stuffed animals." That would be so embrassing...
Thank you to Miss Dawn and Miss Susan for taking such good care of Mason and making him a happy little boy. We couldn't ask for better teachers - you guys are the best!!!
1 comment:
What a character he is so much fun.We love that boy of yours.. One more stuffed animal name to remember and when he stays the night make sure you bring with so that we all can have an enjoyable night HAHA!!! He really is a lot of fun..
Post a Comment