Last night we had a wonderful surprise visit from my cousin Annell and her family. We have not seen them for a couple of years and it was so nice to see them and their family. Their kids are so grown up and look so good. We had a nice visit and after awhile the kids finally started warming up to each other that they were wrestling and having a good time. So Kaedyn said this morning, " so when can we play with those kids again that was fun? Mason always gets hurt when we wrestle and I can take him down in one try. Those kids were big and I had to work at getting them down. It was awesome."
Thanks for the nice visit Ryan & Annell. We had a good time and the kids sure liked the company. We can't wait for next time!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was sure fun to see you guys, it has been way to long! I was glad that the boys had a great time thank you again for letting us come see you! I tried to find your blog when I came home but couldn't remember what the blog name was so I am glad you are following mine so I could find yours! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment