Rob and I took Shalissa to Johnny Carinos for dinner on Friday night then we headed to the mall so she could pick out some jewelery.
We had dinner,cake and ice cream today.
We had dinner,cake and ice cream today.
Shalissa is such a special girl and we love her so much. She is always so caring and thoughtful trying to help others. She is growing up way too fast and I'm not liking it at all!!!
Braylee wants to become the next "Cake Boss" so she told Shalissa she was going to make her cake for her birthday. We layered the cake with different flavors of cake and filled each layer with Bavarian Cream and Raspberry filling. Yummy!!!!
Braylee wants to become the next "Cake Boss" so she told Shalissa she was going to make her cake for her birthday. We layered the cake with different flavors of cake and filled each layer with Bavarian Cream and Raspberry filling. Yummy!!!!
Here is the finished masterpiece... This was Bray's first 3-tier cake and decorated one at that. I think she did a pretty good job!
Braylee wanted to surprise Shalissa with her cake so she sent her downstairs for hours (many hours) while she created her wonderful birthday cake.








1 comment:
Braylee looks like she is getting better and better at creating cakes. Hey Bray, my birthday is in July okay!!! I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast. I didn't think we would ever get to this stage in life. Now they will be leaving home and moving on with their lifes sooner then we want. I hope Shalissa had a great BIRTHDAY... Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you... Love You guys
Post a Comment