So much has been done this last week and it is so nice. We now have a well which there is a funny story about. I told Bray that they put the well in and she said,
"you mean one that we have to go out and get the water?" She was thinking we had to go lower our bucket into the well to get water. It was so funny. She did not think this country life was going to fun. She has seen Grandma and Grandpa's well before but I guess she didn't really know what it was.

The
basement is all framed and now the kids are trying to pick their bedrooms because now they can actually see how big their rooms are and where they are. I think it might come down to drawing numbers or something.

We have a
bathtub downstairs now and the kids are getting so excited. They keep asking how much longer do we have. The plumber put the toilet to close to the bathtub so now he gets to come and jack hammer out the cement and move the plumbing over about a foot. According to the framer he says this happens a lot!
No more jumping into the deep window wells to get downstairs.
We have stairs now!!! It makes it a lot easier for me. I hated jumping down in there and trying to get back out. I like convenience I guess...

We have part of our flooring on for the upstairs. The kids are loving this and so are we. It is so fun watching your house come together and seeing what it really looks like. I have been so worried about how the layout was really going to look.
We
love our house and can't wait to sleep there as Mason says!!! Trying to get the kids to leave is getting harder and harder each time we take them over. Hopefully that is a good sign...
1 comment:
I can't wait to see it either. Looks like it is coming along nicely. That is super exciting. The girls LOVE Braylee. We don't get out much, but when we do, Braylee is the one they request. I don't blame them though. They have fun when she is over.
Post a Comment