Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Here's The Pictures!!!

Here's the picture's Shalaine that you have been waiting to see. It has been a lot of work and very time consuming. The house looks so much better. I wish I would have done this 5 years ago but now we all feel like we live in a new house almost. It's amazing how paint can change the whole feel of your house. We love it!!!
The girls room is still a work in progress so when I get finished I will post the finished results.






4 comments:

chandra and miles said...

Your house looks really nice with your new colors. I really like how it turned out.The girls room is starting to come together too. You need to put a picture of the bed spread on here cuz you did a awesome job on that as well and you should show your work off.
Love Ya!!!

Shalaine and Shane said...

I really like how your house has turned out. That color in your living room, is really close to the color in mine. I also like how your kitchen turned out. It rally adds life to your house. I'm excitied to see how your girls quilt turned out.
Love Shalaine

Jen said...

Wow, your rooms look great!! I love the red/burgandy color! We paited an accent wall just about the same color and I love it! My goal is to get our bedroom and both of the bathrooms painted this summer. Like you mentioned, painting is time consuming, but it sure makes a big difference!

Anonymous said...

You are so ambitious. Everything looks beautiful.