Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moving Along!!!

So much has been done since I last posted. The heating is in and the electrical and Rob and I pulled cable and phone with the help of some friends. A big shout out to all of you that have helped us out. Thank you so much for everything!!! It was so cold that Rob and I had to go sit in the car a few times just to get warm so our fingers and toes did not fall off. I wish the wind and rain would find a new home. I am so ready for warm weather...


The insulation is all in and the house is a lot warmer now. Too bad they couldn't put that in before we pulled cable.


Our sheet rocking crew came in and had our whole house sheet rocked in 4 days. They do not waste any time and they did a really good job. They had a system down and went to work. Every one knew what there job was and where they were supposed to be. It was really cool to watch them...


This week they are taping and texturing and should be done the middle of next week if not sooner. This crew is fast also and there job is really nice. We really like our builder and his crews. They are always checking with us to see if we like it or if they need to change anything. We love them!!!

The outside of the house has garage doors now and they are getting ready to put stucco on and the siding will be put on soon. We have picked out cabinets, carpet, tile, and the hardwood floors.
As you can tell it has poured here a few times and now our lot is a big mud hole. Bring on the "SUNSHINE"
Things are moving along now fairly fast and starting to get really exciting. All though I am really nervous about how everything is going to look once it's all together. Oh, Rob and I are going to lay our hardwood floors with some help from a friend so hopefully we can kind of figure this out and make it look right. Wish us Luck!!!

No comments: