Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's!!!

It all started with Kaedyn needing a Valentine box for school and of course it had to be "COOL". His class was having a contest for the best boxes and he wanted to win. After brainstorming for a couple of hours I started giving him some ideas and he didn't really like any of them. He had in his mind he wanted to make a cow. I asked him if he wanted a Bull but he insisted on a cow. This is what we came up with on Sunday afternoon...

He won for having the funniset "Valentine" Box. All our hard work paid off to make a little boy happy!
He liked his cow so much that he even gave her a name "VALENTINE". Mason was only concerned that she didn't have nipples like the cows at the barn so they can milk her. I think my boys might be spending too much time with Grandpa at the dairy.

The girls went to my parents ward for the Valentine dinner and dance. Rob and I stayed home with the boys since I was not feeling that great. But I'm thinking I should have gone to keep tabs on my girls. They came home so excited... They could not tell me everything fast enough. They said it was the best party they have ever been too. I'm beginning to think I need to lock my girls up. I'm really not liking the fact that my girls are dancing with boys. That means dating is coming up next and I'm not ready for that at all. I'm glad they had a good time and I don't think they will ever forget this Valentine's party!

On Valentine's Day I got up and made pink waffles for breakfast. Mason was so excited he wanted to run and tell everybody my little secret. It took everything I had to keep him with me so he didn't ruin it for me.

Then Bray became the love bug as she went around the house trying to kiss everyone. The boys did not think that was "COOL" at all. She is our little love bug and we love that she loves her family and is not afraid or embarrassed to show it.

We all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and we hope you did too!!!

No comments: