Monday, February 22, 2010

Mason's Sweet Prayer!!!

Since we have moved into my parents home Mason can not sleep at night. He has nightmares all the time, he hates the word
B-E-D-T-I-M-E.
Poor kid!!! Every night he cries and begs to sleep in my room. It takes an hour or more of putting him back in his bed and talking to him. So every night when we say our prayers we make sure to ask Heavenly Father to please help us to feel safe and to have good dreams. Tonight as we were saying our prayers he said, " please help us to not have bad nightmares but please help us to have good nightmares." I quietly leaned over and whispered good dreams. He started to chuckle and said, " oh yeah good dreams Heavenly Father."
I wanted to make sure he understood the difference between nightmares and good dreams. It was so cute that I could not help but chuckle to myself and I'm sure Heavenly Father might have got a little chuckle himself. OOOHHH the innocence of kids!!!! I love it....

No comments: