
Trying to pull your knees up on the knee board is a work out! Well maybe just for the unfit, but it was fun!!!

Wednesday night the adults went down to the river and I really wanted to learn how to wake board but I was doing it all wrong and this is how I spent most of the night face first in the water. I think I drank half the river... It was so GROSS!!!!

Thursday night the adults went out again, but I stopped by a friends earlier in the day and got tips on how to wake board and found out what not to do.... So tonight I did what he said and sure enough I DID IT!!!! I am so happy ~ This was a goal I set for myself this summer and I was determined I was going to learn... All these years I have been missing out on so much fun!!! (Thanks Stan)

Rob knee boarding!!! We definetatly need more adult nights :)

Chandra is so fun to watch, her face expressions are hilarious!!! She didn't get up but she said it was fun just to hang on and drag your feet.

Miles and Chandra decided to try and ride the knee board together, they didn't make it very far but it looked like it was fun to ride together!!! Rob and I will have to try that next time...
Shalaine you have got to try this!!!!
Thanks Brandon and Kim for the FUN nights. Can't wait to do it again!!!



1 comment:
Looks like fun!! I haven't been on the river for years. Seems like I have been pregnant or nursing for years. Oh yeah, I have been. Enjoy!
Post a Comment