
Mason hates water... We have had nothing but infections in his ears since he was a baby. We've done the tube thing and still to this day we have infections after infections. Any little drop of water will start another infection so we have to be very careful in the bath and any where there is water. Well he got on the tube with his Dad and was having a good time. They made it around the river with no falling off. Then when they were coming back to the dock it happened. Rob tried to grab him so he could try to keep him out of the water but Mason had a death grip on that tube and so he went under. And the rest of the day was not so fun... There was lots of crying and rocking... Then that night his ear had drainage again but this time it was blood. So another round of infections here we go!!!!

Kaedyn, Kinyon and Stattyn getting ready for their ride!

Grandma and Grandpa relaxing and taking a snooze!!!

Braylee and her little tag-a-long Braxlynn... These two are inseparable and love each other so much... It's too cute!!!





Mason hates fireworks... I haven't decided if it's the loud noise of them or not. But his ears are so sensitive to everything that the poor kid hates the 4th. I think my sisters have a picture of him every year buried under the blankets. His poor girlfriend or wife will have to hold him every year.... I'll just have to make sure I give her plenty of time to run if she would like to. I had to beg like no other to get him to hold the sparkler. Right after that we spent the rest of the night in the rocking chair with his ears hurting. I sure hope he out grows this so he can have fun with all the other kids. I feel so bad for him :(



No comments:
Post a Comment