
Mom was a Kitty, Braylee was a Diva, Kaedyn and Mason were both pirates!


Braylee's friend Kaitlyn and her family had a Halloween party at their house and Kaitlyn wanted Bray to go. They were both Divas imagine that! They had all kinds of body parts to eat that Bray thought was cool! They had a great time and have become such good friends this year. We love having Kaitlyn over at our house :)

Mason and Ellie had a Halloween party at school. When I went to pick Kaedyn up from school they were out walking around the block and waving to all the cars that were driving by. I wish I would have had my camera they all looked so cute!!!
And by the way I might just have to start dressing up every year it was kind of fun.
Thanks Mom & Dad, Chandra & Miles, Treg & Trish for letting us invade your ward Trunk or Treat the kids had a blast!!!!



3 comments:
You make a very cute cat. The kids also looked great in their costumes. Sounds like you all had fun!
You are a great sport. I need to be better and dress up. My kids always ask me what I'm going to be.
You look great and so do your kids!! We miss seeing you...
Post a Comment