

After he got done he looked at me and said, "do you know why I did that?"
I said no. He said so I can carry a big pumpkin. We have a rule at our house that you have to be able to lift and carry your own pumpkin. He thought by doing push ups he would all of the sudden be strong. It was so cute!!! So the boys had to have a work out session before we could leave.


As you can see it was taking both of the boys to carry the pumpkin :)

Braylee trying to carry her pumpkin... After all the hard work she decided to put it back and go out to the field to find her pumpkin!

Look at Shalissa go!!! She barely made it to the wheel barrel :)


Shortly after we got to the pumpkin patch Chandra and her family showed up so we decided to take a few pictures with the kids together!


It was dark outside when we were taking pictures so we really couldn't see what the pictures were turning out like until we got home... I think we did a pretty good job in the dark!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment